Welcome to The Academy!
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is a Catholic elementary school serving children from 3 years of age to Grade 8 from New Providence as well as many surrounding communities and parishes.
Would you like to learn more about The Academy and all we have to offer? Please call the School’s Office at 908-464-8657 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to schedule a tour.
- May 24th – Academy Summer Reading Book Fair – Barnes & Noble Livingston Mall
- May 26th – Academy Field Day 12:30 dismissal
- May 29th – NO SCHOOL Memorial Day Parade and BBQ
- June 1 – Middle School production of “Aladdin”
- June 2nd – 11 am first Friday mass, 12:30 dismissal
- June 2nd – Father Daughter Dance 6:30 pm “AT THE HOP!”
- June 6th – Academy Awards Night 7 pm
- June 9th – 8th Grade Graduation 11 am mass, 6:30 pm ceremony
- June 12th – Kindergarten graduation
- June 12th – Academy Pool Party at the New Providence Pool
- June 15th – 12:30 dismissal
- June 16th – 12:30 dismissal
- June 19th – 12:30 dismissal, last day of 2016-2017 school year
Click here to read the latest News from The Academy’s Foundation
Barnes & Noble Book Fair
Wednesday, May 24, 2017