The Academy of Our Lady of Peace strives to establish an academically strong and spiritually sound foundation.
We prepare our students to face the challenges of the 21st century by building on our faith, working as a team and using positive discipline so that each person we encounter will truly be successful in our school and throughout their everyday lives.
The school prayer is a reflection of our Mission Statement. This prayer is said each morning before the start of school.
Our Lady of Peace, help me to bring a happy and peaceful day to everyone I work and play with here at school. Guide me to make good decisions, so that each person I encounter can be happier. Then, we can truly be a school full of your peace. Amen.
At the Academy of Our Lady of Peace, we believe that:
- We are a joyful, prayerful community filled with peace and hope.
- As a community of educators, parents, and children we believe in the value of all life, and the development of self-worth in a caring and nurturing environment.
- We strive to foster a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- We recognize and respect the diverse abilities, gifts, and talents of each child, and encourage each individual to reach his or her potential.
- We create a safe and secure community built on consistent and positive discipline.