Upcoming Events MARK YOUR CALENDARS!…
- April 6th – K-2nd grade first Track practice 3-4 pm
- April 7th – 11 am First Friday mass, 12:30 dismissal
- April 12th -12:30 dismissal
- April 16th – EASTER
- April 13th – April 21st EASTER BREAK NO SCHOOL
- April 28th – Mother Son gym event
- May 2nd – May Crowning
- May 10th-May 13th OLP Country Fair
- May 19th – Academy play Aladdin
- May 23rd – Academy Summer Reading Book Fair Barnes & Noble Livingston
Reminders to Parents
- Yearbooks Yearbooks are now on sale for $22 a copy. This color 48-page book of memories includes all grades from PreK-3 to Grade 8.. Make checks payable to AOLP. Send in order with your child’s name on the envelope. Thank you for your support. Order your yearbook today – there is a LIMITED supply!. questions? contact Mrs. Raleigh: email@example.com
- The Robotics Team is collecting empty “Little Bites” packages and doing the Colgate collections. Please collect your toothpaste tubes and caps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, cartons, toothbrush outer packaging, and floss containers (from any company). Please note: Electric toothbrushes, battery toothbrushes, and/or their parts are not recyclable through the program. We have an upcoming deadline for this – please save things from your household and even ask close neighbors and friends if they might have anything. Please see the attachment for further information. Please place in a plastic bag. There is a reciprocal outside of the PK 4 classroom. If you have any questions about the Academy Robotics Team please contact Mrs. Tyler @ firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Academy’s annual Mother/Son event is scheduled for Friday, April 28th –All boy students K-8 and their mothers are invited! PLEASE Save the Date – A flyer went home this week. The boys are eager for the competition since the mothers won last year. Don’t miss this fun event. Lots of laughs! For more information contact Kerryann Pernioloa:email@example.com
- Remember that to volunteer in the school or at any event with children, you need to complete the Protecting God’s Children background check and workshop. More info can be found at http://www.rcan.org/charter/index.htm or contact the school’s office for a packet. Local workshops can be found at this website:
http://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/reg_list2.cfm?theOrgID=16839&theme=0 Any questions? Please contact Danielle Mollo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOX TOPS Please continue to send your box tops in . The winners for this contest will be announced soon! We appreciate your support, including the extra time it takes to cut out the labels, very much! Use this link for a back to school collection sheet: http://www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/1794-back-to-school-collection-sheet/download
- Uniform swap– there is a variety of previously worn uniform items available for FREE in the H.S.A. closet in the basement of the school. Come visit the closet (you must sign in at the school’s office first). Clothes are sorted by type and neatly organized in bins. Go to www.flynnohara.com to purchase new items.
- The Academy Robotics Team will be selling pretzels on Thursdays at lunch for $1.00. Healthy snacks are also available each day for $.50.
- Please continue to bring used ink cartridges/cell phones to the school office.
THANK YOU’s SPRING ART SHOW
The HSA thanks the following parent volunteers for helping to decorate our gym with beautiful student artwork for the Spring Concert and Art Show evening. Mrs. Cox, Gabrielle Cabrera, Jun Sun, Xin Yuan and Mrs. Acinapura. Thank you for your time and work!!