The Home School Association (H.S.A.) of The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is the parent organization which supports the programs of the school through volunteer staffing and fundraising activities. The role and mission of the H.S.A. are:
1. To bring into closer relation the home and school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate and reinforce the spiritual and intellectual training of the children.
2. To provide effective communication between the school and home in matters of mutual concern to parents, teachers and administrators.
3. To provide material assistance toward the improvement of the school.
4. To cooperate with the school to support the improvement of education through fundraising in ways that will not interfere with the administration of the school.
5. To act as an advocate for parents and children and seek legislation favorable to Catholic schools.
6. To support the “Protecting God’s Children Initiative” and comply with all guidelines associated with it.
The H.S.A. of The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is regulated by the By-Laws that are voted on and approved by the members of the H.S.A.
HSA By-Laws (PDF)