* Please remember to support our no cost fundraisers. Save your empty dental items, toothpaste and boxes, empty floss containers, old toothbrushes and the packaging from the new brushes. We also collect empty Little Bites packages. There are containers in the hallway by the Pre-K 4 rooms to drop the items off.
* Thursday’s the Robotics team sells either Pretzels or Ice Cream for $1.00 at lunch time.
Family Volleyball Night – Tuesday, March 19th, 7 – 8:30 PM.
Yearbook – Boosters and yearbooks on sale now! Limited space for booster messages so please hurry! Yearbooks cost $25 each. Boosters cost $3 per line.
Spring Track and Field for Grades 3 to 8 – starting Friday, March 22 – 3 PM to 4:30 PM. Please wear your Track tee shirts (if you have one) to the 1st practice for a team picture.
The Academy 8th graders will be going to Saint John’s Soup Kitchen to volunteer. They will be bringing these much needed supplies to help create toiletry kits. Please be as generous as possible. The drive will run from March 6th – March 18th. Items needed:
- Bar soap
- Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Gravy
- March 19th – Family Volleyball Night; 7PM; AOLP Gym
- April 11th – LifeTouch Spring Pictures
- April 16th – Spring Concert; 7PM
- April 17th – 12:30PM Dismissal; No Aftercare; Happy Easter!
- April 18th-28th – Spring and Easter Break