- Summer Camp registration is open for students PreK to 4th grade, spaces are limited. Registration Form (PDF)
- May 29th NEW DATE – Tricky Tray 2020 – Dinner Reservations now available. Click here.
- Spring Open House – POSTPONED
- Family Volleyball Night- POSTPONED
- Yearbooks and Boosters are now on sale for $23 per copy. Please check the Daily News for the flyer. There are 48 colorful pages capturing this school year’s memories and all students PreK-3 to Grade 8 are in it! We appreciate your support!
* Just a friendly reminder, make sure students wear sweaters and gym sweatshirts to stay warm.
* The library could use volunteers. Please reach out to Mrs. Tyler, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lunch this year has been switched around. Students will attend recess first and then go to lunch after. Please make sure your child has a filling, nutritious breakfast every morning.
* To volunteer at Lunch Duty or any events including the children you must complete the Protecting God’s Children’s class. (https://www.virtusonline.org/
virtus/index.cfm). You also need to complete the volunteer application and include your social security number and addresses for the past seven years (Please include dates and years with this).
* Robotics Team will be selling Oreo cookies/Hot Pretzels during lunch on Thursdays for $1.00 per pack. We appreciate your support!