- April 18th-28th - Spring and Easter Break
- May 1st - May Crowning; 6:45 PM; Mandatory for Grades K to 8
- May 7th - SCHOOL CLOSED PD Day
- May 8th - 11th - OLP Country Fair; Volunteers NEDED
- May 22nd - Summer Reading Book Fair at Barnes and Noble in Livingston Mall from 9 AM to 9 PM
- May 24th - Field Day 12:30 Dismissal; Father-Daughter Dance
- May 27th - Memorial Day Parade & Barbecue at 10 AM
- June 6th - 8th Grade Graduation
- June 7th - Kindergarten Graduation; Last Day for PreK
- June 10th - New Providence Pool Party
- June 17- 21 - Extended care
Yearbooks are sold out. In June if there are any extras we will give them out by first come first serve of orders we have received. Make your $25 check payable to AOLP. Cash also accepted.
Robotics Team -
* Please remember to support our no cost fundraisers. Save your empty dental items, toothpaste and boxes, empty floss containers, old toothbrushes and the packaging from the new brushes. We also collect empty Little Bites packages. There are containers in the hallway by the Pre-K 4 rooms to drop the items off.
* Thursday's the Robotics team sells either Pretzels or Ice Cream for $1.00 at lunch time.
Spring Track and Field for Grades 3 to 8 - practices are on Fridays....